Jeremy W. Langston

Personal Website

Glacern GSV-440

My new vise came in the mail today!  It’s a Glacern GSV-440 4″ Vise.  A vise is not one of those things things I wanted to skimp on, as I’ve seen the Chinese junk.  Sure you can still make good stuff with one of the junkers.  However,  I don’t want to spend a lot of time just getting my vise to function as a vise.  At $224, the GSV-440 isn’t cheap, but it’s a whole lot less than similarly sized Kurt’s.  I went with the 4″ thinking that the 5″ and 6″ would be too large for the G0704 – and I think the 4″ is a perfect fit.

17 Comments

1. I second that, article is very informative. If someone wants to possess top marketing pursuit then it is crucial to use social media marketing service in the first place. seo services

2. I second that, article is very informative. If someone wants to possess top marketing pursuit then it is crucial to use social media marketing service in the first place.

3. Onlyfans es una plataforma de publicación de contenido que permite a los creadores de contenido obtener recompensas de sus suscriptores. Entre los muchos tipos de contenido que se ofrecen en esta plataforma, los usuarios pueden encontrar muchas opciones de contenido interesantes y variadas para sus intereses específicos, algo realmente cautivador y único. El sitio web OnlySearch.io te ayudará a encontrar cuentas onlyfans

4. Developed by King,Candy Crush has captivated millions of players with its colorful candies, challenging levels, and exciting gameplay.

5. Candy Crush has captivated millions of players with its colorful candies, challenging levels, and exciting gameplay.

6. I completely agree with the idea that the Payroll management system
    is the backbone of any organization. From determining salaries and taxes to managing benefits and deductions,
    These systems have completely changed how businesses manage employee compensation.

7. We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your site provided us with valuable information to work on.
    You have done a formidable activity and our entire group can be grateful to you.

8. Do you wish to be noticed every day when you’re out and about in the outdoors with a distinctive appearance? As we all know, it takes effort to consistently come up with fresh styling concepts. Our purpose in being here is to assist you! Everyone has moments when they are unsure of which appearance to choose. albanian

flag jacket drake

9. کاستوم برند، مرکز تخصصی طراحی و چاپ دلخواه. یکی از لذت بخش ترین کارها در دنیای مد و فشن، پوشیدن لباس های خاص است چون خودت طراحیشون کردی. اینجوری هیچ لباس تکراری نداری و همیشه خاص و منحصر بفرد به نظر میای. در ضمن، محصولات کاستوم برند با بهترین کیفیت و شیک ترین بسته بندی برای شما عزیزان تولید و ارسال میشه.

10. thanks for sharing but know more about the DGME Employee Portal login here.

11. Thanks for the useful information from your article GPA Calculator

12. I’ve read this post, and if it’s okay, I’d like to suggest some things run 3 or ideas that might be interesting or helpful. Maybe you can talk about this article in your next article. I’d like to find out more about it. thank you!

13. Want an App Store substitute? There is no need to search any further. Download Scarlet iOS app is a great third-party alternative.

14. Thank you for your information, For insurance related queries please contact us

15. Bu aralar en cok aranan ses modellerinden Kufurbaz Haydo ile siz de en guzel yapay zeka rvc ses modelinizi yapabilirsiniz.

16. Great! Get ready for great games on Tiny Fishing

17. The Glacern GSV-440 seems like a sturdy investment for precision work. Quality tools are crucial in residential concrete installation for efficiency and durability. Thanks for sharing your experience!