If you are wanting something to do this winter break, come on over to our lab and we’ll put you to work. This is the best time to get on-board as you can quickly get up to speed on our platforms, and you will be a part of our robots coming together. A nearly complete electronics overhaul is finished. This allows the high-level navigation to be put to the test for TechBot. There are several small projects that can be picked up that need to be done as well. Hope to see you there!
- October 21, 2009 Meeting
- October 7, 2009 meeting notes
- Sept. 30th meeting
- ARC Officers
- Status update!
- Winter Break
- Lecture 7: Robot Kinematics and Control – 10/27 5pm CH313B
- Lecture 6: Building Reliable Power Systems – 10/20 5pm BN241
- Lecture 5: Low-Level Control – 10/6 5pm BN241
- Lecture 4: Robotics with Canfield – 9/29 5pm BN241