With the electronics overhaul and chassis modifications complete, we are making quick progress towards qualification requirements. Our current objective with TechBot is to qualify on our course using SICK and vision data using simple, efficient software using Python. We have also moved towards a Linux environment, leaving Windows behind. More details will be given at the Monday meeting.
- October 21, 2009 Meeting
- October 7, 2009 meeting notes
- Sept. 30th meeting
- ARC Officers
- Status update!
- Winter Break
- Lecture 7: Robot Kinematics and Control – 10/27 5pm CH313B
- Lecture 6: Building Reliable Power Systems – 10/20 5pm BN241
- Lecture 5: Low-Level Control – 10/6 5pm BN241
- Lecture 4: Robotics with Canfield – 9/29 5pm BN241